Thread: Discussion for MIIIIIIIIIII - A History Of The Wall Of Sound (by The Bish)

Admin
    I got an image of her now wearing a strap on

Default Discussion for MIIIIIIIIIII - A History Of The Wall Of Sound (by The Bish)

I know it was a few years ago but it still brings a tear to my eye.

my mrs has started to shave

Bish is spot on, I cant wait for the haddock atheltic game, I'm sure the Den will rock.

LazyLion

The Bish, when you said whole halves went by to Millwall sung to " We are Sailing" don't you mean "Amazing Grace" ( Sorry to be an anorak about it) And I think one of the greatest nights to hear the monk chant was against Villa in an FA cup replay, back in the Eighties. Fash headed the winner in the last minute. It just sticks in my mind that night how loud it was and constant. Good posting though, Bish and 7windmills ,you're right an' all!

my mrs has started to shave

Sorry I'm back on this one month later but it has just dawned on me that I have one hour and 30 minutes of pure Millwall chanting and singing, it is awesome. I am sure many recall the day we picked up the old second division champions trophy at the Den against Blackburn Rovers (we won't mention the score) in 1988. I have a C90 audio tape which consists of about 45minutes of the build up and about 45 minutes of the game, in my opinion that's the best Millwall singing (or anybody else for that matter) I've ever heard. Once I get it on my computer it will be down loadable from my blog.