Thread: Article: Millwall 4 Trainspotting, anorak wearing, sad cases 0 - By Southern Monkey

Default Article: Millwall 4 Trainspotting, anorak wearing, sad cases 0 - By Southern Monkey

hackett and schofield 6 are you sure?

Try again Southern Monkey

got fucked by a black bloke
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    hackett and schofield 6 are you sure?
    They were both piss poor for best part of an hour. It was only after the second goal that they woke up.

I think the whole team were below par for the first hour until we scored three in seven minutes. Probably some nerves and the condition of the pitch isn't helpful. But not too bothered about how we play at the moment as long as we continue to do the basics right - i.e. keeping clean sheets and scoring goals.

Thumbs down

The only thing that was poor about this four nil thrashing of our local rivals, who three seasons ago were in the premership and were odds on to go up this season ... is this report ... dire !

so you think morison the real deal do agree the next sadlier

Morison is growing in confidence and looking better each week as are the whole team. I think we will win at leeds as we seem to turn it on in the big games. Its the games against stockport and gillingham i am more worried about!!!!

I have to say that to say "their support, in terms of noise was awful" is ridiculous, given that they didn't stop singing for most of the first half and were pretty loud too. Our lot didn't get going until the goals started going in. Practising for the Premiership maybe?