1) How long have you supported Millwall?
52 years, I was registered in the supporters club 5 seconds old (gods honest)
2) Why Millwall?
3) First Millwall memory?
Gods in blue blue and white stripes, early Sixties
4) Most hated rivals?
5) Funniest thing seen at Millwall?
Lucky black dogs and the decimation of Paul Birch.
6) Best experience with Millwall, non match related?
Being chased by Arsenal at the monument straight in to a mob of Millwall, ‘phooowee deputy’ aint the word
7) Favourite player of all time?
8) Best current player?
9) Most cherished Millwall memory?
old division1 and the cup final , neither of which I thought would happen, ever.
10) Pre and post match routines?
Cant eat drink loads of coffe, drive to ground or wherever, drive home few beers
11) Favourite ever kit?
Blue and white stripes
12) Who do you go to games with?
Sons mostly and mates sometimes
13) Where do you sit?
14) Favourite manager?
15) Favourite Millwall chant/song?
16) Have you ever seen a game from the North Stand ?
17) Did you go on the pitch at the Old Den’s last game?
18) Do you have any dogs/cats/kids/fish named after players or the Club?
Dogs are always named after centre forwards-Cass,and now Bomber.
19) The club’s biggest problem?
Attracting lost support that have moved from the area
20) The club’s biggest asset?
Loyal fans and location to the City.
24) Soft spot for any other team and why?
25) What’s your tipple? If any?
26) What is your nickname?
27) What was the last text you received, who was it from and what did it say?
see you in the stone horse Saturday night,from a mate.
28) Favourite sausage?
29) Last book read?
The Likes of us, Michael Collins
Edit**South London Boxers
30) Favourite film?
31) Who last saw you naked?
32) What is your best word ever?
33) Who would you add to 'the book' and why (celebs only?)
edit** Colin Moynihan
34) Kylie or Danni?
35) Weirdest thing you have eaten?
Dragonfly for a bet
36) Can you swim?
37) Friends - Facebook or phonebook?
38) Wimpy – yes or no?
International Brunch & froffy coffe
39) Last website you looked other than HoF?
40) If you had one realistic ‘freebie’ from your other half, who would it be?
Georgie Thompson could just sit there smiling at me. She melts the ice on my windscreen with that smile.